QAnon claims Trump will return for a second term on March 4

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:


  • Thousands of National Guard troops will remain in Washington D.C. over reports that QAnon followers may initiate another attack at the US Capitol.
  • Pentagon official Robert Salesses said that about 4,900 forces would be deployed to prevent any potential threat.
  • QAnon’s latest conspiracy is that former President Donald Trump will regain executive power on March 4.



Following reports of a bizarre “military investigation” into President Joe Biden, thousands of forces from the National Guard will stay in Washington over concerns that QAnon followers may launch another assault at the US Capitol.

Pentagon senior official Robert Salesses said that the US Capitol Police requested for around 4,900 National Guard officers to remain in the capital’s vicinity until March 12.

“We work very closely with the FBI, Secret Service, and others and the Capitol Police to try to determine what they believe that threat is, and then looking at what they believe is the need for the National Guard or the types of mission sets that they need support from, we work very closely with them to try to determine what that is,” Salesses said.

“Obviously 4900 is a very large number here on the Capitol,” he told Congress legislators.

The recent groundless claim was the latest conspiracy promoted by the QAnon community, which has continuously been spreading conspiracy theories worldwide in recent years.

QAnon also baselessly claims that on March 4, ex-president Donald Trump would be back in the White House.

A broad belief system that comprises various outrageous claims, QAnon’s current main conspiracy is that Trump was on an underground war versus child-eating satanic pedophiles.

The conspiracy theories were spreading like wildfire as QAnon continues to thrive and lure people into believing in its gratuitous narratives.

According to Forbes, Trump’s Washington DC hotel has increased its rates on March 4, as it also did last January 5 and 6, which were linked in QAnon’s claims.

“Raising room prices will surely be interpreted by QAnon as Trump’s support for the March 4 narrative,” Soufan Center senior fellow Jason Blazakis said. “They absolutely try to interpret the words and actions of President Trump very carefully.” 

The FBI has previously tagged QAnon a “domestic terror threat” because of its capability to spark violence.

As Biden already takes the nation’s helm and their false predictions do not take place, many QAnon followers remain believing that the former president still controls the situation.

Source: The Sun

Related Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *